Friday 22 July 2011

A silent birthday again !

=( . . actually in my heart. . .i dont feel happy with the celebration 2day . . i wish for more as i can say . . =/ . .
but there is still a lot of wishes which make me content d . . also some frens accompany me to celebrate for me . .=) . .every year also wish to have a loved one . . accompany me to pass thru this special moments. . i was hoping LEMON would be the one . . to pass it with me this year .. but thing dont seem going well . .what can i say . . again passing this special moments again ...hehe. . .jokingly to say . . maybe is fated . . haha ! 2day accompany WINNEE for interview . . l0ls. . i dont mind waiting for her. . .and i got a great company. . kaka...CHLOE! thanks ya ! hehe .. . nice knowing you . . you are one great girl ! =) . . .

Winnee
WINNEE still the same giving me a very complicated d feeling . .but i still seem wanted to care for her .. no matter who she is . . she is just special . . =). . .happy that you get the job ! i really feel happy for you ya ! at the time b4 passing my bday . . i think about you . . is good if u could accompany me . .haha . . 2day actually i wanted to buy u HAPPY candy for u d . .eventhough if u didnt get the job. . as a motivation for ue. . ue for me would nvr change d ler . . you are special for me . . as what i mentioned to you last time. . .=)

LEMON
laimun . . u shud be the one accompany me for this very day. . and i would really hope for my bday time being spend to be with u . . but thing jus dont hope as seem it wanted to be . . mix feeling toward ue . . after breaking up with you . . regret. . . sad. . .hoping. . .i had made a plan for us . . .i was planning to charge for this plan . . but the commitment at last why should it be this weak . . .the bond we made for 3 months. . i was dissapointed for us. . and yet the most is myself. . .the key to lock someone . . it should be me. . .everyone look high upon us. . .i also put high hope on this relationship . . but by the time it ended. . . i dont really understand . . i dont understand at all . . but i had a belief. . since decision is made. . is done for that . . .i dunno whether i regretted or not . .i just dont know . . or like CHLOE said i just didnt enough . . didnt relationship suppose to be an easy thing . .? i am not a playboy . .and i lagi dont und . .why the relationship i in . . all for a short period only . . .haish. . .=(. . .but we sure spend some sweet times together . . all the best my special friend. .

1 comment:

  1. Hanz,dont be sad, some time we having a bad moment, but there will be a sunshine after the rain !

    ReplyDelete