Sunday 10 July 2011

The Memories

 The time we spent together while we are still bond with each other. .
Relationship is tend to be have the feeling of loving and also the commitment in it. . .
I am sad and confuse when our relationship tend to end in the pace. .
Am I the one to blame ? putting hope in our relationship means a lot to me. .
Since it ended . . the only way is i walked my own road and never looked back toward our past . .
But for now is still hard for me to leave the place. .



The gift that you present to me . . facing it each day . . the sweetest and also the hardest memories to bring it down . . since you are running your own road with another beloved . .bring yourself wisely and remember to live for your own . . protect yourself. . that is what i truly hope . .
Deep in my heart leaving and making decision to let you go . . wasnt my decision if it wasnt my last resort. . jailed an empty body without it soul is meaningless to me . . i done my best in putting commitment in strenghten our relationship . . too bad i cant do more. . by the time you tell me that you didnt miss me anymore . . i re-valued myself . . and i m greatly dissappointed . . . =(












             
  優客李林  -  李林

No comments:

Post a Comment