Monday 18 July 2011

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2010

u tell me u r going to drink....in the middle of the nite...3am...
i worry i dunno where to find u...i round the lake and shoplot...
do u noe how dangerous is it....u riding the bike out in the middle of the nite?
how many time did i need to tell u?at last i waited u outside ur hse...
maybe u dunno...but i really had no choice...i can only do is waited u outside...
waiting u to come back...my worriness toward u is extreme...
i question myself...is this called stupid or care?
but i noe...if i dont did this...i cant get to sleep..
i will worry bout ue.....i didnt regret waiting u in a drizzling nite...
i waited ue until i saw u reach home and get into home...only i leave....
Please do really take care of urself...
i mai not be someone special to u anymore...
but....
please take care...wht u did tonite doesnt hurt me physically but hurt my inside...deeply.


The day when I knew the true feeling of helpless and speechless . . nothing to do but to worried . . but when saw you arrived back safely. . the true feeling of relieve and happiness inside me . . =) . . I still know how much you mean to me . . =)

No comments:

Post a Comment