Sunday 10 July 2011

Misjudge myself . . .

Thinking of letting her go . . and i can recover soon . . .
every outing with friends . . hanging out with thems. . .
is just a protection . . whenever back into my own little corridor. . .
my thoughts was being filled. . .everynite put myself into sleep by using music . . .
Even i knew letting you go wasnt the choice i really wanted . . but i knew also there is no meaning. .
in capturing an empty body within the soul is not there. . .

I could being back your friend but longer and longer. . . when time goes. .
you got another partner of yours. . .you will find me stubborn. . .
you think all this while i was not into you and give you less protection . .
but i had put great effort into you . .

things just arent the same anymore. . time flies by . . . what action we had made. .
the thing which we agreed upon . . may you live happily . . good bye. . .=(

No comments:

Post a Comment