Monday 18 July 2011

THURSDAY, JANUARY 6, 2011

i dream of u last night ! in de dream i was crying, and u re there accompany me...
i read all of the posts u wrote again and again...
u are de only one who really cares and loves me,
tis had been a long time since i last teared.
but I'm sorry that i'm not de one who deserve u,
i thought with the way i treated u can makes u let go of me but now i know i'm wrong.
whenever i was down or emo, de one i think of is u, i noe u ll be there for me but i never reach out to u..
every messages u sent to me touched me each time,
but i got no choice other than reply u tat im fine, dont worry, and thank you...
I'm sorry for hurting u...
I'm sorry....

Every time when I view back our blog. . this is the only post I will wish to read back . . it mean a lot to me . .I will put a smile at it when I read back . . the meaning is there . . .=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment